Command & Conquer TE Command & Conquer TE

Excellent

Nic

Killerratte responds:

guf

low side of the road low side of the road

Wuuuuuuu!!! YIIIIR KASPER IZ DA ZIT!!!!

I'm seriously just wowwwww,,, man I just like... I don't on drugs and wuuuuuuuuuuuu!

StarCraft:LifeOfAMarine StarCraft:LifeOfAMarine

Lol ok, a bed time story!

Well it wasn't that good, improve your graphics. And intensify the action / animating level!

StarCraft 12 Days of XMas StarCraft 12 Days of XMas

Mostly a rip off

Most of the pictures didn't match the lyrics. As I recall the song was published by Blizzard, so that dosn't give you any credit. The graphics where mainly rip off from the game. Well since you put all this stuff together I would say that it was a moderate flash movie. But you should notice that in the song, they sing 6 zealots fighting, not standing still and motionless, the same with the archons, they are burning. Animation piffs up a flash movie greatly! Good luck in the future!

ultimate starcraft movie ultimate starcraft movie

HAHA can't stop laughing!

Ok, if it hadn't been a april's fools gag, I would have blamed it! But serouisly that was just so funny!!! But you show some potential in the start! Why not exploit your abilities and make something seriously about StarCraft?

Starcraft: Tribute Starcraft: Tribute

Good job actually!

You made most of the graphics yourself, which earns my respect! Most of the sounds ofcourse where just taking from the game. Ok movie! In the future try involving more fast action!

StarCraft: QueenVSTemplar StarCraft: QueenVSTemplar

Nice work again! But UED owns the overmind!

The graphics are just rip off from the game, but you had to put the scribble together so that gives you a little credit! Even though i hate zerg! I must admit this was a ok flash movie.

CS-VS-Starcraft CS-VS-Starcraft

Well it was okay.

I dought that you made it yourself? Ive heard it before, and the last part is missing in your version. Almost no graphics, no animation... This is laggy. If you really did make this then add it to the audio portal instead. And the soundtrack was just a matter of finding the sounds and putting them together. I don't really appriciate this! But if it really was you who made that soundtrack then it was a nice plot and idea!

StarCraft StarCraft

Awsome!

You did the graphics yourself, and their where mostly great done! But a little more action, its like things stand still, and almost no one dies but there is alot of combat and fighting going on. More action next time please, Great movie!

StarCraft-Redone-preview2 StarCraft-Redone-preview2

I'm lacking words descriping this peice.

Well, if it was meant for small children getting tucked in at night I guess it would have been fine. But I would rather have some fast moving action, instead of a book. What does the music have to do with anything? I guess you could improve your flash skillz, try animating!